NCEPOD Local Reporter & Ambassador days.
We will be holding Local Reporter & Ambassador days over the forthcoming year in London and Manchester. These days are designed to help Local Reporters and Ambassadors understand the work of NCEPOD and our current studies.
Forthcoming Local Reporter and Ambassador days have been set as:
- No dates at present
The day will start at 10.30am with tea/coffee and biscuits and we will finish at approximately 4.00pm. Lunch will be served on the day, please let Dolores know of any dietary requirements.
London venue will be the NCEPOD office; Ground Floor, Abbey House, 74 - 76 St John Street, London, EC1M 4DZ.
The day will cover:
- The history and structure of NCEPOD
- The role of the Local Reporter and Ambassador
- Requirements to participate
- NCEPOD method from topic selection to launch
- Group work and feedback, suggested discussion points:
- Implementation of recommendations:
- Self assessment checklist
- Audit toolkit
- Current studies
To view a map of the location of the NCEPOD office, please click here.
NCEPOD is unable to cover travel expenses for these days.